Saturday, November 11, 2006

Why Priests Remain Single To Practise The Way

Peter: "Tanya. This is my friend Ralph.
Ralph's take: (Wow, she's hot. I'd like to date her.)
Tanya's take: (Oh no, it's a set-up. Peter is going to try and set me up again.)


Tanya: "Hi Ralph, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Ralph's take: (She likes me! She really likes me!)
Tanya's take: (He's probably like all the rest. Oh well, let me get it over with.)


Ralph: "It's a pleasure to meet you too. It's not every day that I get to meet such a beautiful lady."
Ralph's take: (You're hot!)
Tanya's take: (Of course it is, and I bet you want to get into my pants.)


Peter: "Ralph, are you still into collecting African sculptures?"
Ralph's take: (This will definitely impress her.)
Tanya's take: (Oh great, Peter's going for the "you have something in common" approach.)


Ralph: "I sure am -- especially the expensive ones."
Ralph's take: (Score! She's impressed.)
Tanya's take: (Showoff!)


Peter: "Well Tanya is a big collector herself. She's especially interested in early British stamps." Ralph's take: (Oh my God, we have something in common. I want to date her.)
Tanya's take: (Okay, here comes the compliment.)


Ralph: "Really, wow I really admire a woman who collects stamps."
Ralph's take: (Complimenting her will make her happy, which in turn will make her like me.)
Tanya's take: (I'm sure you do.)


Tanya: "Well it's no big deal and my kids get a kick out of it too."
Ralph's take: (Damn she has kids! That's okay, I like kids. I can deal with kids.)
Tanya's take: (That should scare him away.)


Ralph: "Oh, you have kids?"
Ralph's take: (I should compliment her again.)
Tanya's take: (Gotcha!)


Ralph: "Well I would never have known. I mean you have a very beautiful figure, I'd never guess that you already had children."
Ralph's take: (That should make her night.)
Tanya's take: (Been there, done that.)


Tanya: "Thanks."
Ralph's take: (I'm on a roll.)
Tanya's take: (Will you leave already?)


Ralph: "You know, I'm sure I'm not the first to say this tonight, but you look really beautiful in that dress."
Ralph's take: (You're really hot!)
Tanya's take: (What a pervert. He'll say just about anything to get into my pants.)


Tanya: "Oh look, there's my good friend Mary. I haven't seen her in such a long time. Will you excuse me for a moment?"
Ralph's take: (No, no, no, don't leave.)
Tanya's take: (Yes, so long sucker.)


Ralph: "Great, I scared another one away."
Ralph's take: (I'm a loser.)
Tanya's take: (Loser.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home